When you pay for an office cleaning service, you want to get what you pay for. Commercial cleaning providers will often supply a checklist of services so you can choose how much or how little they do. With Maintenance One, we perform a 32-Step Cleaning Service even on our most basic plans!
If you don’t have a checklist provided by your company, you can use ours to find out how thorough your current cleaning company is. We’ve been in the cleaning business a long time and know that our competitors don’t even come close to providing the service and value that we do.
Your reception area represents your customer’s first impression. You want it to always be bright, clean and inviting. Every individual needs a clean work environment. A well organized and clean workplace helps to make everyone more productive. Cleaning tasks for the reception area and office spaces include:
1. Empty waste receptacles and replace liners. Wash as needed.
2. Vacuum all carpets and mats
3. Vacuum all hard floors
4. Dust all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
6. Mop all hard floors with disinfectant
7. Remove cobwebs from front entry and immediate surrounding areas
8. Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and door frames
9. Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
10. Wipe all internal glass
11. Polish all brass and bright work on doors and cabinets
12. Spot clean walls and painted surface
13. Collect all garbage, papers, bottles etc. from front entrance
14. Ensure all areas are clean & arranged neatly
Kitchen/Break Room & Washroom
A clean and sanitized washroom is a must in any working environment to ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs. Same thing goes for a kitchen or break room where employees eat. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
15. Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap
16. Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required
17. Clean and polish mirrors
18. Wipe hand towel dispensers/hand dryers
19. Wipe down doors and sills – remove all dust and prints
20. Clean and sanitize all basins. Polish all bright work
21. Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames
22. Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basins
23. Mop clean restroom and kitchen floors with disinfectant
24. Elevator and Stairs
25. Remove garbage from all areas
26. Polish all brass and bright work
27. Vacuum and mop all hard floors
28. Spot clean internal glass in doors 29. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and disinfected/sanitized and wiped dry
30. Spray buff all hard floors.
31. Clean all glass inside & outside with squeegee.
32. Vacuum vents and chairs
These are just the very basic cleaning procedures that should be completed by your janitorial company. If your current cleaning service isn’t performing like they should be, contact us! We’re currently offering new customers 50% Off their first three months of service. Our 32-Step Cleaning Service is standard no matter how big or small your office space is. Find out how you can get in on this amazing limited-time offer.