When it comes to choosing a cleaning service for all of your commercial cleaning, janitorial, and maintenance needs, there are a few important things to consider and keep in mind.
- Know What You’re Looking For: whether you have a small office building, a warehouse, or a corporation, the right company will be able to tailor their services serve you. Some companies do specialize in certain areas however, so it only makes sense to identify your service needs.
- Find Out What’s Included: Does the cleaning service that you are considering offer workstation cleaning, restroom sanitation, trash removal and recycling services, and real time inspections? Do they offer other services that you need? If not, are they willing to create a customized service package for you? Do they have general packages for clients to choose from, or do they create a service plan based on a one on one consultation?
- Check Their References: Aside from testimonials on their website, you should ask any prospective companies for references from past and current clients. This is the best way to find out more about the quality of their services before you sign on the dotted line, which brings us to our next tip…
- Don’t Ignore The Fine Print: Going along with the above two tips, make sure that you know exactly what is included and what isn’t in terms of services and prices, as well as the length of the contract.
- Shop Around: It may take some time to find the cleaning service that is the perfect fit for your business, but don’t be discouraged, and don’t settle for any service that doesn’t provide you with a free estimate, personalized attention, up-to-date progress reports, and anything else that you feel is important.